DFS Assistant Manager Opportunity
DFS Milton Keynes Assistant Manager Opportunity.
Do you want be part of a market leading business that will help you to reach your full potential.
Then you`re in the right place!
At DFS we`re not afraid to speak up and be real, so it`s no surprise that for five years running we are one of the UK`s Top 30 Best Big Companies To Work For, winning their award for Best Improver (2017) and coming 22nd (2018). What a great time to join DFS!
- Have worked in the retail, sales or service sector
- Have bags of enthusiasm with excellent communication skills
- Have a strong background engaging customers and establishing their furniture needs
- Be able to show how you`ve worked to and achieved goals or deadlines
- Be resilient and able to demonstrate commercial decision making.
- Ability to motivate and create a great team spirit.
What you`ll do:
- Understand our range of products and get to love them as much as we do!
- Manage your team, taking responsibility for recruitment, development, coaching and performance management.
- Driving store sales volume and achieving KPI`s by leading and motivating the sales team.
- Ensuring Word Class Customer experience as evidenced in high Net Promoter Scores.
- Adherence to company and regulatory rules concerning financial products, data protection, health & safety, pricing / goods description, stock control and show room / POS standards.
What`s in it for you:
- Basic Salary
- Lifestyle scheme (discounts off major retailers, holidays, entertainment etc)
- Excellent career progression
- Visit our website and complete our online application form
- Someone from DFS will then give you a short telephone interview
- You would then come along to one of our stores for an interview with our Area Manager, and have the chance to spend some time in store to see if it`s definitely the right role for you.